Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 5: Almost missed it!

Hi Friends,

I almost missed my daily post because I AM PACKING FOR VEGAS!  I fly out in 16 hours.  I'm so excited to spend the weekend with a bunch of my closest friends celebrating my 30th birthday!  I have overpacked (which I usually try to avoid at all costs), including several dresses that I would probably never wear anywhere but in Vegas.  Anyway, I'm exhausted and excited and I'm going to go to bed, but I wanted to keep up with my daily writing pact!

Ahhh, this is going to be a great decade, I can feel it.  Next time I chat with you I will be somewhere not in Maryland (either my layover in Denver or from the strip in Vegas).

Love,
Amber

P.S. I am grateful for every single little thing in my life right now.  Cute dresses, great friends, traveling, celebrating, eating, drinking, being merry.  I'm extremely blessed.

No comments: