Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 2: Some things I'm gonna do!

Happy Monday Friends,

Today is day 2 of my "write for 359 days straight" extravaganza.  So far, so good, right? :-)

I've had a busy day.  It's 9:11pm and I only just really sat down to relax and have some down time.  I am taking a two-day class on survey methodology in downtown DC this week, so I left at 7:30 this morning, got home at 5:30, ate a quick dinner, ran to the gym, went to Whole Foods, and am just recently home.  Now I'm munching on an apple and regaling you with my amazing day!

Enough of that nonsense.  I promise to not give you too many rundowns of my day over the next 357 days of writing unless they are amazing.  Instead, to make this quick and to make this useful for me, I'm going to write out a list of my goals for 2012 and then be off for the night.

1. Run a half marathon.
2. Run a full marathon.
3. Wear a bikini on five separate beaches.
4. Make headway on my book (I need to solidify this goal, but I'm not sure exactly what this should be; I did write one page last night!).
5. Should I have something work related here?  Apply for five jobs by the end of 2012.
6. Get my credit card debt to zero and begin paying down my student loans. I have a very detailed 2012 budget I perfected this weekend.
7. Date. Learn to tell men I'm not interested.  Find a guy who I love who wants to love me back.
8. Do something spontaneous, fun, and not on this list :-)

Well now it is 9:24pm and I have a 5:30am run tomorrow.  I'm off to bed my friends.  In four days I'll be in VEGAS!  Keep that in your bean.

Much love,
Amber

No comments: