Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 13: eHarmony is a dick

Happy Saturday Night Friends,

I spent the majority of today working on my eHarmony profile and you know what?  No matches except for the ones I had leftover from 2009 when I went on for a free communication weekend.  Now I don't know how to get rid of those men, all from Fargo, and hopefully get new matches.  I refuse to give them money until they at least demonstrate that I can be matched.  How dumb!

Other than that, I've had an amazing day.  Cleaned and laundered things because I'm headed to San Diego on Tuesday.  Now I'm drinking a glass of wine and about to watch a movie.  I hope you have a wonderful rest of your weekend.

Love,
Amber

P.S. I'm grateful for my friends and family.  This trip through life wouldn't be so great without you.  And I want to be grateful for chocolate, but I don't have any!

No comments: