Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 12: Online dating

Dear Friends,

I have decided it is time to throw my hat in the online dating ring.  I recently read an argument that really made sense to me.  It was basically that you should treat your dating life like you would a job search.  If one were searching for a job, they would not ignore the internet.  They would use their connections and networks, but also search the online sites.  The same could and probably should apply to searching for a relationship.  Although I'm slightly appalled by the idea of treating my love life like a job search, the argument nevertheless has convinced me to give it a try.

So along with cleaning and working this weekend, I might start working on my dating profile.  I'm thinking about trying eHarmony.  Does anyone have any experience or advice about dating sites that I should know about?  I've read reviews online but I think personal experiences are always good to gather.

I love you all and miss those of you who aren't around (probably all of them)!

Love,
Amber

P.S. I'm grateful for my life!!!!

No comments: