Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Amazing wedding weekend!

This weekend I flew home to Kansas to attend the wedding of my best friend from college.  Without boring you too much about our past, I'll just say we haven't seen each other at all over the past seven years but we have this amazing friendship in which it seems to not matter at all.  She's brilliant, beautiful, creative, organized and amazingly fun.  I was honored to be a part of her gorgeous day (a day that she designed and created almost completely on her own).

I don't have many pictures of the event, as I was trying to not melt (it was 101 degrees at wedding go time) and trying to help as much as possible, but I'll share some of them below.  Needless to say, if you knew Rachel, you would know that the entire event was perfect.


The runner up to the arch.

Bella, beautiful daughter and flower girl!
The archway that Rachel created.

Me...love love love that dress.

My gorgeous Mom!

Rachel looked amazing!

The wedding occurred up on the brick area...guests could watch from the deck.

The deck, pre-decoration.

Table lights.

Flowers on the tables.

Hanging throughout the event.


Alpha Chi Omega was present!

Amazing groom's cake wedding topper.

Miller (Jonathon Miller) + Rachel...several of these placed throughout.

The handsome couple. Wedding brunch.


No comments: