Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 26: Bacon Brownies

Dear Friends,

Even though I am eating vegetarian right now, I've decided to make bacon brownies to take to the Superbowl party I am attending on Sunday.  I'll make a batch of peanut butter cup brownies for myself.  The big question right now is...do I chop the bacon into small bits to mix into the entirety of the brownie batter, or do I leave the bacon in strips so as to be recognizable in the brownies?  I've read recipes that do either and cannot decide what is best.  In all honesty, I should probably make a batch of each so that my friends can vote on the best approach.  And since I'm not eating bacon, this might be the best way to get rid of an entire pound.

Thoughts?

Love,
Amber

P.S. I'm grateful for having an outlet for just such a question today!  Love you guys.

No comments: