Sunday, April 28, 2013

I'm back...

Hello friends, if any of you are still out there.

I'm coming back to my blog after a monstrosity of a hiatus. If you are still here reading, I am ecstatic and I welcome you. If I am writing to myself, so be it.

Tonight's entry shall be short and sweet, and subtitled "Step up or step off."

This year has turned into a year of self-assessment and growth for me, mostly in the realm of self-respect, -integrity, -confidence, and romantic relationships.

Therefore, tonight I am openly stating "I am a take home to mama type of girl (and dad's like me too), so if you aren't interested in taking me home to Mama, step off."

That's all.

I've been surrounded and pitifully woo'ed, if one could call it that, by boys who would like to "hang out." Consequently, tonight I am fervently expressing my need to be taken on a date, respected, doted upon, and taken home to meet the parents.

The End

No comments: